Thursday, June 25, 2015

Enjoy the world, but...


Assalamualaikum hello there
giving myself some time to relax. Final exam is just so tiring. I wish I can study without exams, and how I wish my wish that I wish and I wish like I have always wished comes true. Blergh. *Not good, I know* I know I can't stop when it comes to this so let's move on. 

I don't want to talk about the negative matters on this blog but somehow I feel like typing it here. Just my two cents, btw.

Is it hard to be happy for others?

I am not that baik pun lah sbenarnya I still commit sins and all but seriously, I always tried to be sincerely happy for others. You know when people get something *tak kisah they deserve it or not* I just feel that we should be happy for them. Not that kind of fake happy like saying "I'm so happy for you omg" but inside you're thinking like it's you who deserved and not them. Yes I know I am not that kind of baik people semua but somehow, at least, when I think like that, I feel calm and happy. And seriously it does bringing us closer to Allah *And you will find your inner peace as well !*

Pray for others, wish them happiness and goodness in this life because when you do that, God will give you the same. If not here, God will reward you in the after life. And I'm a woman, I think women shouldn't hate other women. And this is the most *I think this is the biggest problems among women* favorite 'acrtivity' they'd love to do among them. For me, It's honestly a waste of time. I know we all can be better, and it will be muuuuuch better to purify our hearts to be happy for each other instead. Stop hating. You don't get anything from that and the worse case is, you won't find your own peace. those hatred will slowly make your life miserable. And God is fair, you do bad things to others, you will get back the same thing. 

If you hate someone because they're rich, there are so many people richer than them. the same thing if you hate them because they're pretty, there are millions of people prettier than them. Are you supposed to hate them too? Gah. That's tiring more than my final exam. *and better instead you replace me in this final exam, and please study of course I wan't to get good grades* there are many rooms for everyone so stop hating, and spread loves. spread kindness too !

Remember, even the people you think they have perfect lives also have badness in it. Everyone, each of us, we all have badness and goodness in our lives and how you control and choose to tell people or not differs you. So don't let the social media controls you. Enjoy social media, but chill. You have so many other things to focus on right, so instead of focusing on other people's lives, maybe we can focus on ours to make it better and better. The more we love each other for the sake of Allah swt, the more at peace we become and best of all, Allah swt acknowledges it! And that’s all that matters in the end.

Okay i'd go to bed now. It's almost 4, still bebel here and i need to study tomorrow. Well, next week will be my second paper, E-com. Semoga Natasha boleh buat dengan baik dan cemerlang dan dapat A amin. *Guys, thanks la sebab doakan sy okay! Hehe sejuta kali sy aminkan hehehe*

See you again. Bye !

Taklah, takda kena mengena, cuma tringat maybe rindu sikit k morning dan salam sahur


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nak comment? Hehe boleh.